What's new

A few with my new Lens! :D

Simonch

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 17, 2006
Messages
112
Reaction score
63
Location
St. Cyrus
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey folks, not been on in a while!! every1 doing ok? Was out in Perth, WA for a few weeks, and bought a Canon 75-300 lens whilst out there, ZOOOOOM! Went out for a play this evening, let me know what you think.

The odds of La Photo being the first to reply are 7:1, place you're bets!
Cheers!

1.

JPGIMG_4320.jpg


2.
JPGIMG_4304.jpg


3.
JPGIMG_4279.jpg


4.
JPGIMG_4277.jpg


5.
JPGIMG_4276.jpg


6.
JPGIMG_4275.jpg


7.
JPGIMG_4273.jpg


8.
JPGIMG_4268.jpg
 
I bet she's not ;) HAHA.. Great pictures I like 2,6 and 8.

8 looks like a shot from the movie Gladiator! Very sweet! And an awesome movie by the way..
 
Have fun with that range, looks good but alot of these are hard to tell that you'd need to zoom to see them.
 
Wow, i cant believe Lafoto Still hasnt commented!! I feel let down! hehe. Thanks for the feedback guys. Yeah im enjoying the range of the lens, really got a shock at how pathetic the wide angle is at 70!! cant get anything in the picture unless its miles away, ah well, next purchase - bigger camera bag so that i dont have to have lens bags hanging off! More feedback would be appreciated guys :)
 
for some reasons I am not able to see any of them?
I wonder why?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom