181889628_pJTTe-XL-2.jpg

181889383_vpYnq-L-1.jpg

124004677_NnrV9-L.jpg

790683637_oHNpD-XL-4.jpg

Thanks for viewing,
Gary

#1 is a great great shot
Well done.

Let me take a moment to make reference to the thread that was going on about photographers telling someone how they did their cool shot....now, look at these photos in this thread....these go way beyond just technically good photos. Seefutlung has a phenomenal "eye" for great composition and shots....you just can't teach that.

Are you kidding me???
These are unbelievably amazing and beautiful... WOW... awestruck

1+2+5=Winner!

Great handling #1. I do think it pops a little too much, though. I don't know if it's the uuber contrast, or oversharpening, though. I also would have preferred more face and less ear, but I know how those animals can be with cooperation. ;)

I'm not sure how great it would be, but a tighter crop on the rightmost ape in 2 may work well too. Really focus on the face.

Mark

Let me take a moment to make reference to the thread that was going on about photographers telling someone how they did their cool shot....now, look at these photos in this thread....these go way beyond just technically good photos. Seefutlung has a phenomenal "eye" for great composition and shots....you just can't teach that.

Thank you EDL, you are too kind.

Gary

255761390_HdxHk-L-2.jpg

Most reactions

Back