What's new

A Few Zoo Snaps

Seefutlung

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
1,558
Reaction score
62
Location
SoCal
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
#1
181889628_pJTTe-XL-2.jpg


#2
181889383_vpYnq-L-1.jpg


#3
124004677_NnrV9-L.jpg


#4
790683637_oHNpD-XL-4.jpg


Thanks for viewing,
Gary
 
Number 1 does stand out. I don't hate #2 either.
 
#1 is a great great shot
Well done.
 
Thanks y'all (I'm a bit partial to #1 also, lol), here's a few more:

#5
124005506_xddu5-XL-1.jpg


#6
790683561_gTR5t-X3-1.jpg


#7
124004792_ypE6j-XL.jpg


#8
181889950_saWhM-X2-1.jpg
 
Let me take a moment to make reference to the thread that was going on about photographers telling someone how they did their cool shot....now, look at these photos in this thread....these go way beyond just technically good photos. Seefutlung has a phenomenal "eye" for great composition and shots....you just can't teach that.
 
Are you kidding me???
These are unbelievably amazing and beautiful... WOW... awestruck
 
1+2+5=Winner!

Great handling #1. I do think it pops a little too much, though. I don't know if it's the uuber contrast, or oversharpening, though. I also would have preferred more face and less ear, but I know how those animals can be with cooperation. ;)

I'm not sure how great it would be, but a tighter crop on the rightmost ape in 2 may work well too. Really focus on the face.

Mark
 
Let me take a moment to make reference to the thread that was going on about photographers telling someone how they did their cool shot....now, look at these photos in this thread....these go way beyond just technically good photos. Seefutlung has a phenomenal "eye" for great composition and shots....you just can't teach that.

Thank you EDL, you are too kind.

Gary

255761390_HdxHk-L-2.jpg
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom