What's new

A Fish, A Cat, and A Cactus

charizzi

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 5, 2005
Messages
304
Reaction score
9
Location
US
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi everyone! My name is Charisma. I joined the forum a while ago, but I always looked around (so many GREAT PHOTOS *DROOLS*) and never posted. Anyway, I finally decided to post! :D I hope they're ok! Any comments/criticisms would be great! Thanks!!!!




Tranquility_dk.jpg

​



cinnabuncloseup.jpg

​


Cactus.jpg
 
Thanks :) I'm glad you liked them!
 
these are good :) I really like the shot of the cat. Good work!
 
Glad you decided to post ;)!!! Great pictures, all three of them! The texture in the third is amazing! Nice use of light!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom