What's new

A Flag C&C

vandy1821

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
57
Reaction score
6
Location
Waterford MI
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi everyone I am still learning and trying to correct what I am doing wrong. Let me know what you think? should it be cropped differently or does it just not work...
 
Seems kinda yellow to me.
 
You needed still shallow DOF to bring the flag stand out more; otherwise good; i too see a color cast

Regards :D
 
Looks like a photo taken when the sun already was quite low in the sky and dusk prevailed.
The flag would have looked nicer had it blown more, it wasn't the optimum moment to push the shutter...
 
To me, it is the background and the shaded portion. I'm sure you can find a better venue in which to photograph the flag.
 
Sorry, not working for me at all. The shaded area of the flag just looks strange along with the sky.
 
I actually rather like the colorway on it, it has a very 'military' air about it. However, you should have waited for a better moment to press the shutter, the shape of the flag and the shadow on it is odd.
 
Hi everyone thank you for the feedback I value all of your opinions and will try to make sure I get a better shot of the flag. I know the wind was choppy that day so it was tough.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom