A flower, a beetle and a horseshoe.

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The first one I was hoping to redo since the sun reflection looks like it blew out a bit but alas the rain has done a number on the flower so that was my only go at it.
C&C always welcome and appreciated :)

Sunlight by Judi Smelko, on Flickr

<3 by Judi Smelko, on Flickr

We found these pieces around here, was taking pictures of Hubby cultivating the field because I'm documenting our progress and thought the tractor in the background was a nice addition.

Looking back. by Judi Smelko, on Flickr

The horseshoe one is by far the best! Love it!

Thanks KyPink :)

The first image does nothing for me. Pick a different angle and reshoot or forget about it. Maybe try and catch the reflection of the flower in the water- there would be some interesting compositional options for you then.

I like the beetle shot. I would have preferred that stem in the background not be there though, it is quite distracting. Maybe it can be cloned out?

The horseshoe is a good shot but I want to know more about the (person on the tractor?) in the background. If it were a bit more in focus but maybe not completely, it would be a stronger image in my opinion. It also looks a smidge oversaturated.

Thanks for taking a look Snakeguy :) Fair enough on 1.
2, I'll try that, it didn't bother me until you pointed it out... but now ... lol
3, yep Hubby on Stinky lol I chose this one because the whole tractor fit and didn't interfere with the post/shoe/triangle, I'll see if I have a good composition on one where it is closer and more in focus :) Agree on the smidge oversaturated I probably ended up there trying to really show the rust an textures.

I love the ladybug....long story on that, but I have a ladybug fetish....they are probably one of my favorite insects.

Thanks Adaptable and Luv :)

Most reactions

Back