Dandelion Waterdrops

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The Dandelions are prolific this year and I'm starting to go ugh, another yellow flower (seems like most of what else has bloomed around here has also been yellow!).
So making the best of the situation I went out after the rain this morning to shoot them.
This is my favourite shot.
C&C always welcome and appreciated!

Dandelion after the rain. by Judi Smelko, on Flickr

That's really pretty!

Thanks Megan :)

Now THAT is different! and good. Musta gotten really wet getting down so low... Very well seen.

Judi, just outstanding. I'm truly blown away :thumbup: :thumbup:

The sharpness and clarity of the water drops contrast so nicely and effectively to the soft, delicateness of the flowers. Your decisions for composition, lighting, and DOF, just add up to one of the best images you've ever posted. In other words: WTG girl.:cheer:

Thanks so much Pgriz, Hugh, Joel and Melissa :)

Pgriz, yup was rather damp by the time I was done lol
Joel, gotta love it when a plan comes together ;)

Wow! I'm speechless...:thumbup::thumbup:

I really like the photo a lot but I think it's a bit underexposed and I wonder if it could have been improved with some well placed lighting?

Wow, thank you Carol!
Jaemie, excellent! Can't wait to see what it inspires :)

jwbryson1 said:
I really like the photo a lot but I think it's a bit underexposed and I wonder if it could have been improved with some well placed lighting?
Jwbryson, thank you. I will ponder that. I like the image as it is but if there is one thing I've learned it's there is almost always another way to do it to get a different but just as valid take on an image. Thank you for pointing out an option to explore!

Most reactions

Back