Well, I cannot help myself: I just don't like the use of flash when you go photograph flowers ... though actually I don't like the use of on-camera flash AT ALL, full stop. (Period. For the Americans.)
I take it you are only at the beginning of your pursuit of photography as your hobby? You still very much centre your subjects ... all three photos shown here have the flower (or flower and bee) in the very centre of the frame. You will find out soon enough that the more you look at your photos the more boring they might seem to you, and it may then well have to do with their centredness. Out-of-center photos shift balances just so there is some more "tension" there and the viewer is captured more.
Of the three, I like the one of the bee best, though if that were mine, I'd work on it a little, first I'd crop out the overexposed, bright, quite distracting sky, then I'd crop in from one or the other side to regain my print size ratio, and then I'd look at the histogramme to find out there's a distinct lack in highlights, which I'd then add. That is what I would do. But I am myself and you are you and everyone should treat their photos so THEY are happy with them and not the others.