What's new

A Flower is...

Frequency

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Oct 17, 2010
Messages
8,864
Reaction score
683
Location
Calicut, Kerala,India
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit




A Flower is not Just a Flower....It is a Great Message of Love and Harmony from Mother Nature....

Regards
:D
 
Glad to see you back Frequency! I thought this photo was really soft, until I clicked on it, and viewed in on Flickr, then it looked pretty good. The color really pops against the black background.
 
I like it, it's a pretty flower. Technically everything seems to be in its place.

Ultimately, it's just a flower, but that's ok. I don't think you wanted it to be anything more.
 
I'm enjoying seeing your pictures again, Frequency! Glad to have you back with us.

Thank you very much Sharon;i am happy to be back here :D

Glad to see you back Frequency! I thought this photo was really soft, until I clicked on it, and viewed in on Flickr, then it looked pretty good. The color really pops against the black background.

Thank you very much Parker; expect to have nice time here

I like it, it's a pretty flower. Technically everything seems to be in its place.

Ultimately, it's just a flower, but that's ok. I don't think you wanted it to be anything more.

Hahaha... true...now a days i am very lazy; shooting is limited to house garden and some flower shows

Regards :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom