A Flower of Great Myths.... (Image Intensive)

xaer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi Friends.

I read that this flower has many myths due to its beauty. These are just some of my trials to share the beauty with you all. I was indeed captivated by the pure form of beauty that this flowers carry.

"According to one creation myth it was a giant lotus which first rose out of the watery chaos at the beginning of time....."

IMG_6454a.JPG

IMG_6457a.jpg

IMG_6464a.jpg

IMG_6522a.jpg

IMG_6567a.jpg

5a.
IMG_6587a.jpg

IMG_6481a.jpg

IMG_6525a.jpg

IMG_6564a.jpg

Enjoy, and thanks for viewing.

Ummm yeah, I'm in complete agreement with everyone else, Stunning is the word for these images. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks again friends. This was one subject that I throughly enjoyed shooting. I spent about 3hrs there just admiring the flowers.... and shooting it. It's amazing the kind of beauty and colours nature can provide to us, free. :)

Thanks to the good light I had that day. But in return I had a good sweating session too....really hot. :)

well, they are really good, but try not plastering your name all over it, thats just stupid.

the_dust said:
well, they are really good, but try not plastering your name all over it, thats just stupid.

Yeah i know... thx for the advise, but on the contrary, other photographers were advising me to watermark the images...

I don't care if they're marked, they are your pictures anyhow... And they are fantastic!!!

Most reactions

Back