What's new

A flower of my garden

minas1

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 17, 2008
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
noa9ut.jpg


Post your thoughts please. :lovey:

Camera: SONY W50
Picture taken with flash and macro enabled
 
Once I got it to fit in my monitor, I liked your composition. Excellent angle, nicely subdued background to complement the colours of the petal.

Just to nit-pick, I believe the petals to the (image) left of the pistil area seem to be in sharpest focus, rather than the pistil or stamens.

Over all, nicely done.
 
Once I got it to fit in my monitor, I liked your composition. Excellent angle, nicely subdued background to complement the colours of the petal.

Just to nit-pick, I believe the petals to the (image) left of the pistil area seem to be in sharpest focus, rather than the pistil or stamens.

Over all, nicely done.

I thought the same thing. focal point is a tad off and the pistil being soft seems distracting.
as stated the colors are great and DOF is nice.
 
very nice liking the DOF.
only a suggestion for next time but a tad smaller picture would have been great :D
 
Thanks for your replies. First, because I'm new, what is DOF?

Second, here is another one: (please forgive me for the big size)
zldlwx.jpg
 
DOF is Depth of field, in short it means how much is in focus
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom