What's new

a flower pic for c & c

eskay

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 30, 2008
Messages
96
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
tpf71.jpg
 
Nice; I think perhaps just a tad under-exposed and over-saturated, but nice composition and selective focus.
 
I think this one has potential to become a very elegant flower photo with an all black background and a bit of a tighter crop (lefthand side and top). Just assuming ...
 
Nice; I think perhaps just a tad under-exposed and over-saturated, but nice composition and selective focus.

hi and thanks for useful comments;)
 
I think this one has potential to become a very elegant flower photo with an all black background and a bit of a tighter crop (lefthand side and top). Just assuming ...

hi and thanks for constructive comments. I think you are right ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom