What's new

A fly on my map

Sliider

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 10, 2006
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
I took this one when I was in the country. Very lucky because the fly stood there even if I was very near. Comments?

fly.jpg
 
That's awesome.... very nice use of DOF. :thumbup:
 
wow, cool. I like how the map goes out of focus so that the fly is the focus of the picture, not the colors of the map.
 
Great photo, but I would have liked to of seen it from a slightly different angle so you can see the side of the fly and maybe not centered. Like you said thouhg it was a fly so you had to take the picture quick. I really like it.
 
I thought St. David was a no fly zone....:mrgreen:



Great picture. I don't mind the fly being dead center. Love the color and DOF. :thumbup: :thumbup:





pascal
 
no fly zone, too clever

Have you tried to brighten up the body of the fly using a levels adjustment mask or something of the sort? Great picture the bold colors of the map make for a great background
 
Sliider said:
... Comments?

Very nice photo, well focused, very colourful.

Too little info asked for to keep this in Photo Critique, though, our guidelines say you've got to be very specific about the kind of critique you want for your photo there. It'll have to move to the General Gallery.
 
cool capture, im thinkin the fly was lost and thats why he wouldnt budge lol
 
Great colors and DOF...it's good to check the map before taking off!!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom