A foggy night

Very Twilight Zone.

i want to believe. cool!

Thanks all, I noticed this as I walked outside the office at 2 AM, and scrambled to get the tripod out of my car. Fog over there but not where I was, I guess. The effect was gone 5 minutes later for some reason. And then there's that missing time... :icon_scratch:
well if you end up pregnant then you know. just saying.

And then there's that missing time... :icon_scratch:

I was thinking it has a very "Close Encounters" feel. Not sure if my curiosity would have moved me toward it or my common sense would have moved me away! :aiwebs_016:

The trees in the bg helped a lot. Nice, eerie shot.
Side note: I think you would know if you got probed. Have a nice, probe free day! :icon_sunny:

:alien: "I'll be back ..."

: I think you would know if you got probed

Really, any experiences you want to share with the group?

Sorry K9 couldn't help myself,:bouncingsmileys:

Thanks all, I noticed this as I walked outside the office at 2 AM, and scrambled to get the tripod out of my car. Fog over there but not where I was, I guess. The effect was gone 5 minutes later for some reason. And then there's that missing time... :icon_scratch:
well if you end up pregnant then you know. just saying.
Maybe I could make some money, before it ripped itself out of my chest that is.

And then there's that missing time... :icon_scratch:

I was thinking it has a very "Close Encounters" feel. Not sure if my curiosity would have moved me toward it or my common sense would have moved me away! :aiwebs_016:
Had I not known there was a bright light there already, I'd have been running the other direction... if I was able to.

The trees in the bg helped a lot. Nice, eerie shot.
Side note: I think you would know if you got probed. Have a nice, probe free day! :icon_sunny:

:alien: "I'll be back ..."
Well, I do have a story from when I was 19, with a friend in Alabama one night way out in the sticks. But maybe right here isn't a good place to tell it. Pretty sure I didn't get "probed", but on the other hand, I couldn't swear to that, haha.

Well, I do have a story from when I was 19, with a friend in Alabama one night way out in the sticks. But maybe right here isn't a good place to tell it. Pretty sure I didn't get "probed", but on the other hand, I couldn't swear to that, haha.

Dave, what happens in the woods, stays in the woods!!! :aiwebs_016:

Seriously though, when something happens to you that you can't understand in conventional terms or even comprehend properly, it changes everything forever.

when something happens to you that you can't understand in conventional terms or even comprehend properly

Generally when that's happened to me in the past there was alcohol involved, or back in the 60's something else. :acne: The advantage of getting older, is that eventually you become a store house of information to explain more, but as I passed 70 I decided that if it isn't going to stick you, bite you, make you sick, be pleasurable, or financially rewarding, then it really doesn't warrant my time to figure out, I leave it alone, and move on.:biggrin-93:

anyone else hear banjos? a friend once described deliverance as the horror version of brokeback mountain. they're not exactly wrong.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back