What's new

A forest full of little guys.

zombiesniper125 24

Furtographer Extraordinaire!
Staff member
Joined
Jun 23, 2015
Messages
9,077
Reaction score
7,635
Location
Petawawa, Ontario
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Great set Trevor! I haven't seen four of those. Nice variety.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #3
Thank you.
 
Nice set Trevor
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #10
Thank you.

great set of some nice little birds.
Thank you.

Excellent set of images...
Thank you.

Great set.
Thank you.

Nice set Trevor
Thank you.

This time of year can be both rewarding and frustrating. I am seeing flashes of little ones as they speed along ahead of me. Nice set.
Yes. We had a few that were a right pain to see. If I didn't have Jr. I'd have missed half of them.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #12
Thank you.

These were in Collingwood, north end of Hickory St.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom