A Forgoten house..

Parkerman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Drove around through the country yesterday, caught this picture.. I don't know if I'm done with the Post processing or not.

Tips and Suggestions welcome.

DSC_0504c.jpg

I like that capture a lot.... first thing I thought of was that it would look great as a black and white!! :D

ttfn
CDL.

Great pic!! (Is it just me or it's slightly tilted to the right?)

Yea, i noticed that after i had put a border around it.. was hoping no one would notice.. haha.

I will have to go back and fix it.

I like the pp as it is, looks great. I think that the tilt adds to the feeling that there is something wrong... not with the picture, with the story behind it! A very dark mood and something telling me to get away from that house and leave it alone.

Do post a level version, i want to see how it looks with the tilt removed.

I like the pp as it is, looks great. I think that the tilt adds to the feeling that there is something wrong... not with the picture, with the story behind it! A very dark mood and something telling me to get away from that house and leave it alone.

Do post a level version, i want to see how it looks with the tilt removed.

I bet it will look almost like it does now, except it will be tilted back to the left. :lmao:

Nah, just title the picture "The Slanty Shanty" and be done with it! ;) Joking aside, it is a great shot, I love it!

It does look slightly less eerie... i think :p

Nice composition, nice colors. I love it. Next tip from an "urban explorer" (gawd i hate that term)....GO INSIDE!!! lol.

I like the shot and processing but feel it is to centered. Can you add the sky back you cropped?

Most reactions

Back