TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
mrlowlight.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
267447331_AULru-L.jpg

Oh wow - this is nice!
All your photos make me think that it'd be high time I travel to Italy once again! It was in 1994 I was there (and only that once, too). Seems like there are motifs in abundance!

beautiful

thank you.

I love it.

thanks a lot.

Oh wow - this is nice!
All your photos make me think that it'd be high time I travel to Italy once again! It was in 1994 I was there (and only that once, too). Seems like there are motifs in abundance!

Thanks very much Corinna..I have been hoping the Italian tourist bureau will pick up on them and yes many motifs in every town. Come on over any time!

interesting, well shot :thumbup:

thanks a lot Arch.

The arch and the glimpse of the street beyond make this for me. Makes me wish I could step through there and explore (especially if round the corner there happened to be a nice little family trattoria...)

The arch and the glimpse of the street beyond make this for me. Makes me wish I could step through there and explore (especially if round the corner there happened to be a nice little family trattoria...)

thanks very much, that's exactly the idea with this pic and funny you should mention it the best trattoria in town is just around that corner....I had my birthday dinner there a couple of weeks ago, awesome food.

Most reactions

Back