Eclectix TPF Noob! Joined Aug 8, 2013 Messages 209 Reaction score 70 Location Colorado, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 21, 2013 #1 I had a lot of fun freezing my fingers early today. 1 2 3 4 5 Thanks for looking!
weepete TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Oct 18, 2011 Messages 6,111 Reaction score 2,486 Location Glasgow, Scotland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 21, 2013 #2 3 in particular is very nicely framed, good shot!
Shipman No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 14, 2013 Messages 948 Reaction score 173 Location Maryland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 21, 2013 #3 Number 3 is fantastic, the others arent bad but that is my favorite.
KmH In memoriam Supporting Member 📸 Joined Apr 9, 2009 Messages 41,401 Reaction score 5,706 Location Iowa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 21, 2013 #4 I like #1, #2, and #3.
sleist Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Nov 8, 2009 Messages 3,872 Reaction score 2,368 Location Somewhere in Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 21, 2013 #5 He he ... Well, I like 3, 4, and 5. 4 could be improved I think if there was not so much out of focus in the foreground.
He he ... Well, I like 3, 4, and 5. 4 could be improved I think if there was not so much out of focus in the foreground.