A Full Life

Nice! I like the way you've made it not very sharp, but distinct enough that we focus on the essense of the butterfly, and not on its details. The overexposed bright parts on the left wing also work well for me in that they are bright beyond reality - a hint of the other side of existence, perhaps? There are a lot of little details that I can pick up (the tilt of the branch, the OOF dark and light areas in the space at the left), that in themselves are not very significant, but together, they make the image work, at least for me. Well seen, and well photographed.

I dislike all the writing on it. My eyes sort of go everywhere. Im not really sure what to focus on.

I dislike all the writing on it. My eyes sort of go everywhere. Im not really sure what to focus on.
I equally respect your dislike, because there is a genuine point in it... actually it is a stock image where these things were already there; i wanted to remove "Nandakumar" and "Better photography" but afraid of losing the smoothness of the background. I am really a bad photoshopper. Thank you very much :D

Most reactions

Back