A gift!

ClarkKent

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here I was snowed in all day, so my girlfriend and I decided to take some Christmas pictures of us in our new house in front of the fireplace. Here is one that we are giving to her mother for a x mas present.

Kyrah2.jpg

Behind the camera on this one!!

Hahhaha...fair enough. I think she has an amazing smile, but the position of her head on her hand kind of pushes her jaw sideways, distorting her face a bit. Did you do anything to her skin, or is she just naturally blessed?

All natural, the only thing I did to the image was soften it a bit and add a vignette

This was one of the test shots, I had constructed a home made softbox the night before and was testing it on her!

This was one of the test shots, I had constructed a home made softbox the night before and was testing it on her!

Ooo...can you take a picture of the softbox? I'd love to see it!

I was wondering about the lighting, as the catchlights in her eyes seem to have a fuzzy edge on one side.

Nice job clark. I'm sure her mom will love it.

Yea...I will get a pic of my soft box up maybe tomorrow.

Beautiful Shot Clark. I'd love to see the levels in the center lifted a bit, but it's beautiful like it is too.

I have to say I'm not a fan of this one. The skin-smoothing I feel is too heavy, and the pose is very disjointed. Particularly since her neck is not really visible, it looks almost as if her head is not connected to her body, but rather is being held up by her hand.

One suggestion. Move her 8-10 feet from the fire/fireplace so the fire would show in the background. (would look better than a brick wall)

new softbox works well! photo might be a little hot on her right cheek but its insignificant.

good shot, good job!!

B

I know its tough but if she could smile a touch less I think that would improve things.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back