ernyy_nah

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
MG_2147.JPG

critic?

A girl being eaten alive by shadows?
I think the shadows around the back of her head are way too strong, no detail at all. The tonalities on most of her neck and the rest of the photo are very nice, though. I like the different textures going on, and like that you did a horizontal as opposed to the typical vertical. Or is it that you just posted this vertical too, you just posted this one. [:

x ciaoo

A girl being eaten alive by shadows?
I think the shadows around the back of her head are way too strong, no detail at all. The tonalities on most of her neck and the rest of the photo are very nice, though. I like the different textures going on, and like that you did a horizontal as opposed to the typical vertical. Or is it that you just posted this vertical too, you just posted this one. [:

x ciaoo

oh, thank you! I will try to do something about it. And no, i have only horizontal shot, i dont like vertical. Thank you!: )

Ah okay, you should try experimenting with different angles to see what you can get. [: It's good to try and take several photos of the same subject and see which works best, you may be suprised. :love:

& No problem [:

I actually like the shadows -- she kind of melts in to the shadows...

i agree with sbuxo you might try changing the angle -- maybe getting in closer and shooting a closer crop around her face

I like it. But with the texture on the wall, I would love to see the color version.

I actually like the shadows -- she kind of melts in to the shadows...

i agree with sbuxo you might try changing the angle -- maybe getting in closer and shooting a closer crop around her face
thank you, i will try ir someday, it would be good!: )

I feel the shadow that really detracts the most from the photograph is her nose shadow. A little bounce on the fill side would really give that side some life. But overall it is a very emotive and cinematic photograph. I really like it.

I feel the shadow that really detracts the most from the photograph is her nose shadow. A little bounce on the fill side would really give that side some life. But overall it is a very emotive and cinematic photograph. I really like it.
i dont have photoshop so everything i can do is backlight and changing brightness, but it would be good, thank you very much!

Most reactions

Back