IpseLux8 7
No longer a newbie, moving up!
- Joined
- Sep 17, 2026
- Messages
- 102
- Reaction score
- 52
- Location
- East TN
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
Just saw it. Liked it. Acting was superb. It is a dark comedy and scenes are often Boombastic. It's also a fantasy.
But I guess most importantly, it is highly critical of certain modern themes. And of certain types of cultural characters....
A film for grownups, but with a modern twist. I won't ruin the plot, but just as you think you know what this is all about, it takes a parallel turn. Life's often like this, at least to me.
As I was reading some of the posted critical reviews I thought repeatedly, a disconnect between my experience and the shallow repetitive criticism of it not being a Tom Cruise superhero film. How many of those films has he done?
8/10. Tom's acting was spectacular.
Any opinions from those who've seen it? And if you didn't like it, what did you not like about it?
Kind regards everyone.
But I guess most importantly, it is highly critical of certain modern themes. And of certain types of cultural characters....
A film for grownups, but with a modern twist. I won't ruin the plot, but just as you think you know what this is all about, it takes a parallel turn. Life's often like this, at least to me.
As I was reading some of the posted critical reviews I thought repeatedly, a disconnect between my experience and the shallow repetitive criticism of it not being a Tom Cruise superhero film. How many of those films has he done?
8/10. Tom's acting was spectacular.
Any opinions from those who've seen it? And if you didn't like it, what did you not like about it?
Kind regards everyone.