What's new

A Hard Days Work

MommyOf4Boys

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 20, 2005
Messages
2,386
Reaction score
51
Location
Alabama - just moved here from Texas
I was inspired by my riding boots sitting in my closet that have not been touched since we moved to Louisiana and sold our horses 7 months ago. It made me really sad pulling them out of the closet..but hey, the still had horse "leftovers" on the bottom LOL.

wornout.jpg
 
Very nice shot!
I bet those smell... ;)

:lol:
 
Like this shot! It really tells a story... A long one at that ;) Love the contrast tones in this !
 
Nice shot! Funny how you always seem to have "leftovers" on your boots when you have horses. :lol:
 
very good contrast the black tones are rich!!!!

I just wish I could see the tops of them....
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom