480sparky

Chief Free Electron Relocator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
pixels.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Alas, the time has come for me to say good-bye. I know this comes as a shock, but I must leave TPF. It's arrivederci...... aloha...... hasta la vista..... adios..... sholem.....
Ha ha! Made you look!
To explain why, here's what happened: I stopped by the gas station on my way home tonight after work and plunked down a twenty on tomorrow's PowerBall drawing. Long story short, after 9:00 CDT tomorrow (Wed. Nov. 28th), I will be far too busy spending my half a billion dollars to post here anymore.

I just thought I'd get this out of the way so I won't need to be bothered with it tomorrow night.

I'm afraid I can't let you do that Sparky

You see you're a supporting member and in the micro type of the supporting member contract I'm afraid that any member who takes significant winnings in a lottery or prize has to fund the supporting members and mods bar for a year. It's always been there, you can check if you want*.

*you'll have to write out an application in writing and post it to us to apply for permission to read the full TC documentation and processing can take up to 4 years

*you'll have to write out an application in writing and post it to us to apply for permission to read the full TC documentation and processing can take up to 4 years
I think it's closer to 6 years...I'll check on that.

Good grief, Sparky, don't create titles like that...nearly made me drop my new camera! :biglaugh:

Just don't forget to make the private jet stop for ME on the way out of the country...I'd prefer we head to the Caribbean or maybe Belize first, but I'm open to just about anywhere. Okay, anywhere warm. :D

I'm afraid I can't let you do that Sparky

You see you're a supporting member and in the micro type of the supporting member contract I'm afraid that any member who takes significant winnings in a lottery or prize has to fund the supporting members and mods bar for a year. It's always been there, you can check if you want*.

Sorry. I didn't have my UberMacro rig at the time, so that clause is null and void.

And if you really want to fight it, I'll bet at the end of the day, my lawyer will not only have your lawyer sobbing uncontrollably, but he'll also be wearing cowboy boots, a pink tu-tu, purple & orange polka-dot suspenders, a red clown nose and a Marge Simpson hair-do.

I'm afraid you miss-understand Sparky. We don't have lawyers at TPF to send round to solve problems, we have Mike.

Mike is Big.

And I'm sure he'll be able to help you in understanding your position.

He may, however, come wearing a cowboy hat as I hear they are popular out in the old USA

If I explained to you what my day was like, I'm sure you'd take some pity and give me some! :p

I'm afraid you miss-understand Sparky. We don't have lawyers at TPF to send round to solve problems, we have Mike.

Mike is Big.

And I'm sure he'll be able to help you in understanding your position.

He may, however, come wearing a cowboy hat as I hear they are popular out in the old USA

Mike can be bought. EVERYONE has a price.

The fact that Sparky is still here proves that - whilst everyone has their price - not everyone can be bought with the cold hard cash from the lotto and Mike is one of those people.

The fact that Sparky is still here proves that - whilst everyone has their price - not everyone can be bought with the cold hard cash from the lotto and Mike is one of those people.

. .....I will be a great substitute Sparks :D. I'll even throw in a bonus, my first(real) name begins with a M..win win ...yay!!

. .....I will be a great substitute Sparks :D. I'll even throw in a bonus, my first(real) name begins with a M..win win ...yay!!
I'll up your "M" w/ a second letter...."MA".

DrePH.jpg

Most reactions

Back