What's new

A hot cuppa to warm the soul

123rfanna

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Apr 8, 2014
Messages
131
Reaction score
43
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi peeps,

I do enjoy a hot cup o' Joe when I am feeling stressed out. This was after a busy week and it was so comforting to just sit down and enjoy the moment! Just sharing this joy with you all! Do share your favorite coffee moments too!

$10520168_1399492406942192_383432281_a.webp
 
I'd be up all night after that!
But it does look tempting.........



Scott (to resist is divine) B
 
I'd be up all night after that!
But it does look tempting.........



Scott (to resist is divine) B

It did keep me up a bit past my bedtime but it was soo worth it! Latte art certainly is a skill like photography, kudos to those barristers!
 
Beautiful!! I've always wished I could learn that art form. How did you learn??
 
Beautiful!! I've always wished I could learn that art form. How did you learn??

Just something I picked up while traveling in Vietnam, they do make some delicious coffee! And now, there is even latte art in 3D!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom