A huge waste of time

BoblyBill

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
:grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy: I have been planning this day since the beginning of the week to go out and see if I could capture some tornados. Well there was a huge outbreak of storms across the mid western US. I had to work so I had to pick a place to go AFTER the storms started showing up. I choose wrong:grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy: . If I had gone with my original plan (i.e. the total opposite direction I went), I would have probably seen the one that was hit BACA, CO. This is all I have to show for it.

I thought that I would add the HDR because for once I think that my HDR is worthy to been seen.

ohhhhh that looks good in hi-res!!

ha ha, At least you walked away with good shots. :)

Chris you big baby! You've spoiled yourself. Nice shots!
:lol: I should have put another way maybe... I am happy about this pano (or else I would not have posted it) however it's not the reason why I went out yesterday... To me, it was a huge disapointment because I spent $30 in gas and put 160 miles on my car to see nothing :(. Thanks for the comments everyone.

Here's the one other shot from the night
468892191_9f5dcd9496_b.jpg

Wow, those are beautiful! Maybe next time you'll catch the tornado. I'd love to see those shots, if this is what you do with regular ol' storm clouds!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back