A Husky and a Cat

ACRPhotography

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My doggie daughter Julie and cat daughter moo Cat. (They are my boyfriends haha!) Just thought I'd mess around since it was raining today!

DSC02639 by ACRPhotography, on Flickr

DSC02637 by ACRPhotography, on Flickr

DSC02634 by ACRPhotography, on Flickr

DSC02610 by ACRPhotography, on Flickr

DSC02603 by ACRPhotography, on Flickr

DSC02565 by ACRPhotography, on Flickr

DSC02560 by ACRPhotography, on Flickr

DSC02558 by ACRPhotography, on Flickr

DSC02557 by ACRPhotography, on Flickr

DSC02555 by ACRPhotography, on Flickr

DSC02550 by ACRPhotography, on Flickr

DSC02548 by ACRPhotography, on Flickr

DSC02545 by ACRPhotography, on Flickr

DSC02535 by ACRPhotography, on Flickr

DSC02529 by ACRPhotography, on Flickr

DSC02524 by ACRPhotography, on Flickr

DSC02641 by ACRPhotography, on Flickr

The dog is beautiful. Cats are the devil's stewards.

You've clearly never encountered a husky ;)

Good point but I did have one that lived to be 14. He could be what dog guides refer to as "strong willed" and "independent" but most people would refer to him as a cute and friendly pain in the ass. :lol:

The dog is beautiful. Cats are the devil's stewards.

Good point but I did have one that lived to be 14. He could be what dog guides refer to as "strong willed" and "independent" but most people would refer to him as a cute and friendly pain in the ass. :lol:

Hehe true - but then that is what is mostly said of cats and they are devilish ;)
The only bonus of cats is they are far better at getting mice out of the cupboards than huskies (they got the kill, but they can't quite get into the cupboard the same way).

ACR - lucky, our cats and husky, disagree with each other quite considerably (downstairs is now husky zone whilst upstairs is cat zone)

Hehe true - but then that is what is mostly said of cats and they are devilish ;)
The only bonus of cats is they are far better at getting mice out of the cupboards than huskies (they got the kill, but they can't quite get into the cupboard the same way).

ACR - lucky, our cats and husky, disagree with each other quite considerably (downstairs is now husky zone whilst upstairs is cat zone)

Haha yeah they love each other ^_^ they nap together - same vicinity and in the morning when Moo comes upstairs to love on Dave and I, Julie comes up too and all four of us fit in the bed XD The cat is seriously OBESE

I hear you. I have a Chihuahua, a Husky, and 2 Cats. when we are gone, they all cuddle together on the bed. It leads to a very hairy bed. :)

awww, I had a husky when I was little. He was so chill
The photos are amazing!

Julie is made of dreams. She looks magical!

With cats, it's their world, we just live in it.

Beautiful Husky!

Most reactions

Back