What's new

A Karst Fenster

mjhoward

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 22, 2010
Messages
2,014
Reaction score
414
Location
Bowling Green, KY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is a Karst Fenster or a Karst Window. It's basically just an opening in a cave at the surface that reveals an underground river. I'm not really sure if I like the photo or not but here it is.

p613790385-4.jpg
 
I think a re-crop is in order to help clean up some of the unnecessary brush, to draw out attention to the cave. It's also a little under exposed. I did a fast re-edit/crop, and lightened up the details in the cave.

$p613790385-4.webp
 
Yea I noticed it was a bit underexposed. I tried bumping up the exposure but many of the tree leaves, particularly those on the small tree/bush to the left, looked poor or overexposed so I thought I might leave it. I do like your crop though. There weren't many shooting options. I believe I shot at 11 mm and the cave as probably 20 ft away at the farthest.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom