A kiss on Pont-au-Change, Paris.

Elie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The day I took this picture, I was walking down the streets of Paris with my heart full of excitement. I had just got back for a nearly two month trip to Australia, New-Caledonia, Vanuatu and Japan and was missing the classic atmosphere of Paris quite badly. So when my girlfriend's cousin offered me to walk with her to take a few shots, I grabbed my precious Leica and jumped on the street right away. So I was in this mood, so happy to meet again with Paris, one of the greatest loves of my life when I crossed these lovers on a bridge leading to Notre-Dame. Without saying a word, I put the camera to my eye and took the shot, then I disappeared in the crowd towards the Cathedral. While looking at my LCD screen later to check, I thought I was glad to be back!

tumblr_n0snaofiOL1rze4wxo1_1280.jpg

Not much to say except that you caught a really nice moment :thumbup:

I can feel it! Nice moment.

I thought it might be considered poor form to post the same photograph more than once.

If you didn't get the comments you were looking for the first time, post something different.

I just posted this pic in the 'introduce yourself' topic. I don't see what's wrong with it.

Be careful with such a snapshots. If by accident this one will gain some popularity (on Flickr), lawyer of this people may come back to you. :confused:
Otherwise a nice moment in unsupportive surroundings. I know, it's a matter of luck and perseverance. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back