What's new

Notre Dame Cathedral, Paris - 2012

adamhiram

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 6, 2015
Messages
879
Reaction score
598
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I wanted to share some of my photos of the Notre Dame Cathedral from a trip I took to Paris in May 2012. I got my first SLR shortly before this trip, which was a Nikon D5100 with an 18-55mm kit lens. I was still learning the basics of photography, but it looks like my composition was okay, I successfully preserved the highlights in most shots, and was smart enough to shoot Raw+JPEG with the assumption I would eventually learn post-processing. Basic post-processing in LR, with perspective corrected in a few of them.


20120509-DSC_1697a
by adamhiram, on Flickr


20120509-DSC_1701a
by adamhiram, on Flickr


20120509-DSC_1703a
by adamhiram, on Flickr


20120509-DSC_1704a
by adamhiram, on Flickr


20120509-DSC_1707a
by adamhiram, on Flickr


20120509-DSC_1712a
by adamhiram, on Flickr


20120509-DSC_1721a
by adamhiram, on Flickr


20120511-DSC_1931a
by adamhiram, on Flickr
 
Thank you for the memories!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom