What's new

A Life on the Line

Battou

TPF junkie!
Joined
May 10, 2007
Messages
8,046
Reaction score
65
Location
Slapamonkey, New York
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Taken (handheld) with Vivitar 400mm on Canon EF, ASA 400 during an abnormal medical evacuation

468938_F400_002_1.jpg

Bigger here
 
What that bottom line really there? It is so much blacker than the others!? But no matter what, this is such a cool capture. More so since you think the patient in this emergency rescue flight did not survive... :( Therefore also the title (could also be a caption, right?) is quite fitting.
 
What that bottom line really there? It is so much blacker than the others!?
Yes it's there, it is just closer and not as DOF killed as the others.
But no matter what, this is such a cool capture. More so since you think the patient in this emergency rescue flight did not survive... :( Therefore also the title (could also be a caption, right?) is quite fitting.



Yeah, I thought the title was very fitting, it is a major contributer to my posting and processing it differently than the others.


Additionally, I've done a little touch up to it, those of you who viewed it previously may have to force refresh.
 
Just saw this... Am new here, so you have to cut me some slack...

I like this shot, but think that graphically, it would be a much stronger image if you cropped the trees out at the bottom. By doing that, it would have a more surreal look to it and in my opinion, make it a much stronger image. Nice seeing here though. :thumbup:
 
Just saw this... Am new here, so you have to cut me some slack...

I like this shot, but think that graphically, it would be a much stronger image if you cropped the trees out at the bottom. By doing that, it would have a more surreal look to it and in my opinion, make it a much stronger image. Nice seeing here though. :thumbup:

Thanks, I had considered the very crop you are suggesting, but it felt too tight to the helo, it's a little tight to the rear of it as it is but it was required to eliminate a building that absolutely had to go.
 
fantastical ! , don't think to remove noise ... beutiful with it
 
The area around the helicopter is brighter... intentional? I quite like it.
 
Intentional, no, Not sure what I did to get that but I too liked it.

Thanks
 
My three year old daughter just saw it and went "OOO!!! DADDY!! HELICOPTER! LIKE MINE!!" :)

She has now opted to sit on my lap while I browse the forums. :)
 
My three year old daughter just saw it and went "OOO!!! DADDY!! HELICOPTER! LIKE MINE!!" :)

She has now opted to sit on my lap while I browse the forums. :)

Thank you, I'm glad to help, If she want's to see more of it there is a link at the top of the post going to more shots of the event.
 
My three year old daughter just saw it and went "OOO!!! DADDY!! HELICOPTER! LIKE MINE!!" :)

She has now opted to sit on my lap while I browse the forums. :)

That's it, Chris, nice to see that you're weaning her onto TPF early! :lol:
 
well the picture has lots of meaning to it, but the beauty of the picture is not that good
 
Beauty wasn't really the plan here, it is all in the meaning.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom