What's new

A Bug's Life...

jeffashman25 1

Level 40 Squirrel Warrior
Joined
Mar 18, 2021
Messages
16,151
Reaction score
11,054
Location
The Colony, Texas, USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Are those the Orange Lady bugs they imported from China a few years ago, to kill off an infestation of some kind of insect? Up here, they died off in the winter (good old Candian winters that aslo keep tick populations im check) and weren’t seen except in years they were imported. But, I do remember they bite, and that I was once bitten by one.
 
Are those the Orange Lady bugs they imported from China a few years ago, to kill off an infestation of some kind of insect? Up here, they died off in the winter (good old Candian winters that aslo keep tick populations im check) and weren’t seen except in years they were imported. But, I do remember they bite, and that I was once bitten by one.
Yes, they are Chinese Lady Bugs.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom