A Little Color in the Snow

drdan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
thegoodsleepstore.com
Today on the way to the office.

DSC08887re650.jpg

Creative eye drdan. This is an interesting shot and a nice concept. Most of the interesting part is where the ice meets the flower. If you have any more of these types of shots please post them.

Really nice Drdan!
Those flowers look like poppies but they wouldn't be able to support the snow so what are they?

lovely image. I think its actually a Rose of Sharon tree/shrub, love the contrast between the bright pink and stark white. not to mention the snow against flower contrast...very nice.

I don't know what they are but it was a shrub about head high so Rose of Sharon may be right. Flowers were about an inch across on the average. I was on the was back to the office and spotted this bush in an alley. I thought the brown painted fence behind it gave a good background that showed off the rich color well.

A beautiful Easter morning with the birds singing and the most snow the mountains have had all year. It's been raining and snowing for a couple of days and you can literally see the grass getting greener the more snow it gets.

DSC09091re650.JPG

Most reactions

New Topics

Back