What's new

A Little Comedy:)

immski

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 14, 2005
Messages
244
Reaction score
7
Location
Omaha,NE
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I had a great idea for this shot. Originally it was without the older man in it, but he gave me the idea to have him laughing and pointing at me. I think it made the picture. Sorry if this offends anyone, I didn't intend for that at all. I was just trying to have fun and enjoy my time at Epcot today.

Enjoy:)
117457501-L.jpg

:mrgreen:
 
ha ha thats great. I think it would have been better though if the guy was scolding you lol. Awesome pic.
 
Nurd said:
I think it would have been better though if the guy was scolding you lol.

You got that right!

Nevertheless, it's a great picture!
 
Yes, my Family lives in Keene, I go to College in Rochester, and I have taken a semester off to live in Orlando. I'm gonna be back in Rochester for next semester in January. I'll be in NH for Christmas, though!
 
I'm sure you are just pretending! ;)
And do I get you right? You took that man out of another photo and placed him into this one? He is a "PS-man"? If so, you did it well! Funny pic.
And I am still sure you were just pretending to do what you now want everyone THINK you do ;).
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom