What's new

Schnauzer Valentine

Joined
Aug 6, 2012
Messages
5,541
Reaction score
7,115
Location
near St Louis
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This was a last minute idea. They are in need of grooming, but it has been so cold I have been holding off. I had to use a wet cloth to get their eyebrows to stay back to see their eyes.

1. Oliver decided he didn't want to sit up. It was hard to get all 3 looking at me and their ties somewhat in place. I made the ties a few years back when we still had Snickers.

20260209_050w by Cheryl, on Flickr

2. Oliver is now a year and a half. He understands sit an stay, but only for a nano second.

20260209_014w by Cheryl, on Flickr

3. Oscar is all business when taking photos

20260209_007w by Cheryl, on Flickr

4. Quincy is usually the most getting with the photo program. He wasn't this day. He kept running around the basement and I had to brush/fix tie multiple times.

20260209_026w by Cheryl, on Flickr

5. The platform is the plastic bottom shelves from the big box home store. There is a rug on top to cover the grate. Threw a fuzzy white blanket on top. The pups do a better job when they have a designated area to sit.
20260209SetUp.webp
 
Kids and dogs do better when the butt is firmly planted.🤣

I saw a similar background idea that I wanted to try with Lil'Bit that had a black dress made out black tissue paper. Unfortunately to many other things going on.
 
Kids and dogs do better when the butt is firmly planted.🤣

I saw a similar background idea that I wanted to try with Lil'Bit that had a black dress made out black tissue paper. Unfortunately to many other things going on.
LOL yes need to have their "spot". Our grands are getting older and have their busy schedules with school, work, band, sports, scouts, and on.
 
Adorable!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom