A Little Help, please

Verbal

$100
Reaction score
Okay, I'm going to choose 4 or 5 pictures to get 8x10s of today, and I'm taking them to Aubrey at Bay St. on Friday. Which pictures do you guys think I should do? I'll post my choices in a few minutes.

Here are the ones I think I'm gonna do, unless anyone has any other suggestions. =) I thought these give a pretty good view of my work.

The forth one down is a red X for me. Of those i really like the 1st, 3rd, and last. The second one isn't doing much for me.

Great choices! I think they will look fantastic matted and on the wall! 2nd is my favorite followed closely by the 3rd.

Unlike Uberben, but going with Alison, I very much like the one of the corner of the house. They are all very nice, though, all five of them. If only I remembered all the photos that you have posted of late... there were a couple of other ones that I really liked a lot, too... must go on a "Verbal-spree" across the forums, I think...

I like these shots Verb, but in all honesty, I think you've got some better stuff.

You've posted some wonderful b/w stuff, both soft and harsh. Trees and buildings alike. Do you think maybe you chose these because of their content...where they're going?

They're all good, but I think you should maybe show a wider range with some nature and throw in a b/w or two :thumbup:

I know, why don't you post 10 or so photos, and let us pick what we think are the best five? You would get a wide variety of taste and art interpretation that way. Just a thought :)

Thanks Jake, but it's too late :mrgreen: I had these developed this afternoon, and I'll be picking them up tomorrow. I agree that I have some better stuff, and I would love to do some black and white... but I was trying to post pictures of recognizable areas near the coffee shop, and the building shots are in that vicinity. The silhouette is at a spot often frequented by many around here, and I thought the writing/mugs shot would look good in the coffee shop. So that was my reasoning, but if she wants to see some B/W stuff I'm gonna have to borrow some money and make more prints, lol.

Most reactions

Back