er111a TPF Noob! Joined Jan 30, 2008 Messages 1,896 Reaction score 6 Location Virginia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 4, 2008 #1 #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 Tell me what you all think
er111a TPF Noob! Joined Jan 30, 2008 Messages 1,896 Reaction score 6 Location Virginia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 5, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #2 bump
er111a TPF Noob! Joined Jan 30, 2008 Messages 1,896 Reaction score 6 Location Virginia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 5, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 bump x2
er111a TPF Noob! Joined Jan 30, 2008 Messages 1,896 Reaction score 6 Location Virginia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 5, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 bump x3
Spidy TPF Noob! Joined Jan 27, 2008 Messages 309 Reaction score 0 Location Southern Minnesota Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 5, 2008 #5 I think these look like snapshots, but that's just my opinion.
Harmony TPF Noob! Joined May 19, 2007 Messages 1,377 Reaction score 0 Location Vancouver Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 5, 2008 #6 3 bumps! Wow. I agree with Spidy, they do seem like snapshots.... but that's not bad if that was your intention...
3 bumps! Wow. I agree with Spidy, they do seem like snapshots.... but that's not bad if that was your intention...
MarcusM TPF Noob! Joined Sep 12, 2007 Messages 1,236 Reaction score 0 Location St. Paul, MN, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 5, 2008 #7 sorry, nothing "pops" for me. These look like they were with a P&S I'm guessing? I think the weather conditions were too limiting for the camera.
sorry, nothing "pops" for me. These look like they were with a P&S I'm guessing? I think the weather conditions were too limiting for the camera.