What's new

A local used equipment store...

duhast

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 5, 2013
Messages
240
Reaction score
39
Location
SoCal
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Posted with permission from the mods...

Went to a local used camera store today and made a great find. A very nice, virtually pristine Weston II meter/leather case.

It's a store in Costa Mesa, CA called The Used Camera Store on West 18th, just across from Lyons Park. There's a selection of used equipment that is larger than any 'new retail' store is going to have, lenses, cameras, bags, some tripods and stands. He's also into bikes too and there's a few of them around. I was told at a chain camera store a couple weeks ago that TUCS is one of the only used equipment stores in Orange County. No website, but Google the shop and there's a lot of references like Yelp, etc.

In fairness to the owner, Dustin Moore, I'm not going to reveal the deal he gave me, but I will say that for the meter I got he gave me a VERY VERY good deal...
 
Posted with permission from the mods...

Went to a local used camera store today and made a great find. A very nice, virtually pristine Weston II meter/leather case.

It's a store in Costa Mesa, CA called The Used Camera Store on West 18th, just across from Lyons Park. There's a selection of used equipment that is larger than any 'new retail' store is going to have, lenses, cameras, bags, some tripods and stands. He's also into bikes too and there's a few of them around. I was told at a chain camera store a couple weeks ago that TUCS is one of the only used equipment stores in Orange County. No website, but Google the shop and there's a lot of references like Yelp, etc.

In fairness to the owner, Dustin Moore, I'm not going to reveal the deal he gave me, but I will say that for the meter I got he gave me a VERY VERY good deal...

Yeah this place is great! I've gone there a few times, really cool store. He even has cameras in there from the early 1900's. Pretty cool. He actually does have an ebay account. If you go to advanced search, under sellers ID look for "moorevintage."
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom