What's new

A look at RR gates

Kevin D Burns

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 22, 2006
Messages
328
Reaction score
0
Picture84870.jpg


Picture84863.jpg
 
What an interesting subject :D I would never have looked at Railway crossing gates as a potential subject for a photo but I love these shots :D Especially the second one.

I'm so glad I joined this forum I'm learning to look at things differently :)
 
While the effect of the star filter jumps right at the viewer at first sight, I am beginning to like the second photo better over the course of time. It is much "quieter" in its ways, but the darker but still adequately lit background of the grain silos (I would assume they are) gives us so much to explore with our eyes.

Did you light the cross with the headlights of your car?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom