What's new

Graffiti Art on the Wall

Ysarex97 91

TPF Supporters
Joined
Nov 27, 2011
Messages
7,717
Reaction score
4,577
Location
St. Louis
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
St. Louis is protected from the Mississippi by a 52 foot high 11 mile long concrete flood wall. Steel gates in the wall allow access to the river, but can be closed in the event of high water. The city encourages graffiti artist to have at it and indeed they do -- it's a city attraction. This morning I walked along a section of the wall. Oly Pen E-PL9 w/14-42mm

flood-wall.webp


flood-wall2.webp


flood-wall3.webp


flood-wall4.webp
 
Love it!
 
I took some shots there back around 10-12 years ago. Amazing how much has been changed.
 
I like #4 because it isn't a straight on shot. Something different. I love going to the Paint Louis event every year. Good to see the artists at work.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom