What's new

A MAN AND HIS BEVERAGE!!

Is it just me or does it appear in that picture like you just came out of the closet
 
I've got a better answer:

Bestpictureever.jpg
 
Is Gary Coleman playing "the beverage" in that one?
 
Could be an ok photo with an interesting crop, other than that it's pretty weak.
 
Could be an ok photo with an interesting crop, other than that it's pretty weak.

I agree. Some adjustments in the curves and a contrast bump would help as well. Try something like this:

loln00bs2pw4.jpg

I added a super cool vignetting effect as well!
 
ROFL I forgot about this thread :lol::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lol:
 
how can you forget something like this.......i mean, come on, Fonzy is in it.

CRAP....I JUST POSTED A TOTALLY STUPID REPLY AS MY 3000th POST!!! (this was suposed to be with big letters, no disfunctional CAPS)
 
it is!!

i think..
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom