Battou TPF junkie! Joined May 10, 2007 Messages 8,046 Reaction score 65 Location Slapamonkey, New York Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 10, 2008 #1
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 10, 2008 Moderator 🛠️ #2 Cool. Present it upside down and have people wonder!
Battou TPF junkie! Joined May 10, 2007 Messages 8,046 Reaction score 65 Location Slapamonkey, New York Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 10, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 LaFoto said: Cool. Present it upside down and have people wonder! Click to expand... I had considered this idea, I was not sure how well it would go over.
LaFoto said: Cool. Present it upside down and have people wonder! Click to expand... I had considered this idea, I was not sure how well it would go over.
Big Bully TPF Noob! Joined Jun 18, 2007 Messages 6,620 Reaction score 0 Location Burley ID Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 10, 2008 #4 I really like this shot Battou!! I mean wow... It took me a minute to realize that it was a reflection in water and not the actual thing, or a double image.. Nice work!
I really like this shot Battou!! I mean wow... It took me a minute to realize that it was a reflection in water and not the actual thing, or a double image.. Nice work!
Battou TPF junkie! Joined May 10, 2007 Messages 8,046 Reaction score 65 Location Slapamonkey, New York Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 16, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Thanks