What's new

A Message of Inspiration From the Flight 93 Memorial

Joined
Apr 20, 2013
Messages
265
Reaction score
80
Location
Philly
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit

IMG_1208 Hope Watermarked by SteveH8231, on Flickr

I know, I know. The stuff in the upper right takes all the attention away from the main subject, "hope." Yes, I know the "hope" pendant thing blends in a bit too much with the concrete. But I still liked this one. And I wouldn't dare move anything just so I could get a better shot, as I assume these things were put there by the families of the heroes. The memorial as a whole is incredibly breathtaking and sobering. Any comments welcome.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom