What's new

A narrow escape!

photo gal

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 4, 2005
Messages
6,539
Reaction score
153
Location
Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit!
Hi everyone! :)



medium.jpg






medium.jpg
 
Too much photoshopping. Just makes it look photoshopped.

Like any darkroom technique, you want to use it to *enhance* your work, not actually *be* your work.


There's some good detail in the shot, but the colours are horrid.
 
I'm just not sure about it. It's hard to see quite what's going on - though the second one seems to have a certain symbolic rudeness that makes me question it's suitability for family viewing :lol:
 
Yes the rudeness was quite intentional! And very symbolic! Thanks Hertz! : )

Celery this is not photoshopped at all. Straight out of the camera! Sorry you must not like purple. Hey I'm in las vegas too. Thanks for your comments, I appreciate them! : )
 
photo gal said:
Yes the rudeness was quite intentional! And very symbolic! Thanks Hertz! : )

Celery this is not photoshopped at all. Straight out of the camera! Sorry you must not like purple. Hey I'm in las vegas too. Thanks for your comments, I appreciate them! : )
Oh, okay - "straight from the camera" means you inverted it - it would be various shades of green if you were going for a realistic look. ;) At any rate, I like your little heart-shaped leaf. I'll play it safe and refuse to see any rudeness here, symbolic or otherwise. :lol:
 
i dont understand the title???? but i do like the colors
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom