A new baby in the family

Battou

TPF junkie!
Reaction score
Website
www.photo-lucidity.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I got a shiny new Great Nephew for Christmas (well the day before anyways).:boogie::D:boogie: My neice gave birth to a seven pound three ounce baby boy the day before Christmas. As Soon as I can I am gonna get some pictures of him.

"The day before Christmas" meaning he was born on December 24? (For Germans, that date would mean "born on Christmas", that is why I ask - I myself say I was "born two days before Christmas" and everyone in Germany then knows my birthday is on December 22, but I would probably need to say "three days before Christmas" for you to get the date right, you'd otherwise guess December 23, right?)

Nevertheless - CONGRATULATIONS, Uncle Battou! :D :mrgreen: :biggrin:

And yes. We do need to see PHOTOS any time soon now! ;)

"The day before Christmas" meaning he was born on December 24? (For Germans, that date would mean "born on Christmas", that is why I ask - I myself say I was "born two days before Christmas" and everyone in Germany then knows my birthday is on December 22, but I would probably need to say "three days before Christmas" for you to get the date right, you'd otherwise guess December 23, right?)

On your side of the dateline yeah, I think so....but here it is officially December 24.

lol I've been Uncle for a little over eighteen years, I have experiance. :mrgreen:

They should be comming home later today, The part that sucks the most is I have a six day work week of double shift days comming up. I am only gonna get one chance here in the first couple weeks. Once I get back on to my normal scedual I'll have tons of time and make certain I get atleast one good one.

Congratulations! Thats brilliant :)

My sister is about to drop any day now, she's due tomorrow!

I got a couple pics yesterday and I'll get them out to processing after work today, pending how they turned out I'll see if I can post'em as a couple have his aunt in them, who I been denied permission to show in the past.

He is a very coordinated and smart little one, only a few days old and gettin a lot of things figured out. When I was holding him, he saw grandma he decided to kick me in the gut and reached for her :lol: I've never seen a child that young do that with that much precition.

it was a good kick too

http://thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1084526

Took a little longer than planned, I got the pictures at the first opertunity after he and his mom got out of the hospital but it took a full week to get them processed on top of the couple days I delayed to avoid the post holiday rush.

Congratulations Uncle! Such great news! New babies are always fun, it's when they are old enough to ask for the car keys you need to worry. Congrats again! :thumbup: :thumbup:

:smileys: :wav:

Im excioted to see these pictures! Im also waiting to see pictures of my new neice! Its frustrating being so far away when she's all over there being all little and new and stuff!!

Im excioted to see these pictures! Im also waiting to see pictures of my new neice! Its frustrating being so far away when she's all over there being all little and new and stuff!!

I just got done putting the rescans up, they're bigger now.

Yeah it is an interesting challenge to try wriggling in between a proud mom and/or grandmum for a picture or two, gota take what one can get:).

Most reactions

Back