Jeff Canes
No longer a newbie, moving up!
- Joined
- May 19, 2003
- Messages
- 6,194
- Reaction score
- 29
- Location
- Hollywood, FLA USA
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Jeff, any estimate on how long was your friend? I'd guesstimate six feet, but it's hard to tell
Don’t hate Florida, alligator are just like most wild animal if you are not stupid and there are no babies or nests near by they will flee or intimidate before attacking. Took this out the car window I’m sure if I had open the door he would have swarmed offYikes! And that's why I hate florida..Except Disney!
Arty, 6 ft seems about right to me too; next time I will take tape measure

Don’t hate Florida, alligator are just like most wild animal if you are not stupid and there are no babies or nests near by they will flee or intimidate before attacking. Took this out the car window I’m sure if I had open the door he would have swarmed off

Yep its from my late outing, Ive been out to Clyde Butcher's gallery twice in the last 30 days for fundraisers for two parks that are part of the Everglades environment. It's a day trip out and back for me about 4-6 hours round. Ill likely be going out for his Labor Day weekend (8/30-9/1) open house.
Im not sure why those trees are red. Saw a few red leafs and they did not look burned to me.