What's new

A "new" photo C&C

er111a

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
1,896
Reaction score
6
Location
Virginia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
thank you
new.jpg
 
I personally would have cropped some of the left and bottom dark areas but, otherwise, nice composition and colors. However I can't tell if anything is in focus.
 
However I can't tell if anything is in focus.

See, now I think this actually adds something to this shot.

It has no real "HEY LOOK AT ME BECAUSE I'M TACK SHARP" point, so your eye is drawn up to the top of the spiral, yet it's focused enough to know what it is. Kind of the "dreamy" effect. I dig it!
 
That's kinda neat. Try converting to black and white with a red filter. I like the vortex look it has.
 
I like it! Different.
 
thank you :)
 
However I can't tell if anything is in focus.

See, now I think this actually adds something to this shot.

It has no real "HEY LOOK AT ME BECAUSE I'M TACK SHARP" point, so your eye is drawn up to the top of the spiral, yet it's focused enough to know what it is. Kind of the "dreamy" effect. I dig it!


I agree with this statement and want to add that this shot is not taken from a centered position in the stairwell opening, which adds to the movement towards the top of the photo.
 
I really like it also when I first looked at i was drawn to the middle right away very catchy. Great job!
 
thank you :)
 
That's kinda neat. Try converting to black and white with a red filter. I like the vortex look it has.
I have it looks pretty neat, however i like it more the way it is
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom