MitchP Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jan 6, 2022 Messages 3,839 Reaction score 5,669 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 29, 2024 #1 This may be my Dark Morph's new girlfriend
Jeff1555 55 This Guy Shoots Joined Mar 29, 2018 Messages 27,887 Reaction score 16,839 Location Staffordshire England Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 29, 2024 #2 Very good shots ...
greybeard41 14 TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Dec 30, 2011 Messages 5,953 Reaction score 4,815 Location WV Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 29, 2024 #3 My wife gives me that look every time I mention a new camera................lol Beautiful captures.
jeffashman17 2 Level 40 Squirrel Warrior Supporting Member 📸 Joined Mar 18, 2021 Messages 16,130 Reaction score 11,039 Location The Colony, Texas, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 29, 2024 #4 Wonderful images! Love how it's looking you over.
MitchP Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jan 6, 2022 Messages 3,839 Reaction score 5,669 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 30, 2024 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Thanks everyone! greybeard said: My wife gives me that look every time I mention a new camera................lol Beautiful captures. Click to expand... That's when you use the line "This old thing? I've had it for years!" Full disclosure: I'm divorced now lol.
Thanks everyone! greybeard said: My wife gives me that look every time I mention a new camera................lol Beautiful captures. Click to expand... That's when you use the line "This old thing? I've had it for years!" Full disclosure: I'm divorced now lol.
wobe Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 20, 2021 Messages 2,504 Reaction score 3,911 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 30, 2024 #6 Lovely shots, beautiful bird.
S slat Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 1, 2016 Messages 4,182 Reaction score 1,323 Location Missouri Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 30, 2024 #7 Nice ones.