What's new

Hi from central Florida

warrirboxerdog13 2

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 1, 2026
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I just wanted to take a minute and introduce myself. I’m kind of new to photography. In my late teens I had a Pentax k1000 I bought from a thrift store. I loved that camera as it was my first real camera. I sold that when just before digital camera went mainstream. I got busy with life and used my cellphone camera for years. My Girlfriend bought me a Sony A6000 last weekend. I fell back in love with photography and here I am! I can’t wait to get to know you all!
 
Things go smoothly here when the worst of us stay on their meds...Welcome!
Post but also comment on other's stuff, OK?
 
Thanks for the warm welcome.
1791061718723.webp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom