A nice camera inside and outside on a budget?

Jehe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey
Can anyone suggest me a camera that can take nice pictures outside (mainly graffiti) and inside(parties, certain items like dirtbikes, car parts etc..), and have a reasonable price? I am not too big on the good names out there, so maybe if you guys have past experience with some companies you could let me know. Last camera i bought off ebay, for around 25 bucks and boy did i get my moneys worth, it was complete garbage! So someone help me out!

Thanks!

this quality
DSCF5393.jpg

im thinking anything under 250 or so would be a decent price.

looks great! and by the reviews it should be definitly worth it!

Thanks!

anything cheaper actually? i am pretty positive ill get that one, but i am just wondering about other options also. :)

thanks again.

To be honest almost any camera is capable of producing that image... it's not really possible to tell what you're looking for based on a small web image... unless of course you only plan to use it for small web images :) Really any digital compact will do a decent job... as for companies... Fuji Nikon Sony Canon Olympus Pentax Kodak Panasonic Casio Samsung... am I missing anyone? Basically if you go with any of the recognised names in photography or electronics you won't go too far wrong for a compact camera.

really? your response is pretty general, about what price from those companies would i be looking to spend to get a nice picture like the one above?

im really only asking this because i bought a camera for 25 bucks once and it was horrendous!

Thanks.

Jehe, no offence but the question was pretty general :) hence the general answer. A $25 digital camera will be horrendous, no doubt about that. To be honest the picture you mention could probably be produced with a $50 camera or one built into a phone... because it's only a small web image. Generally you would be looking at larger images and at prints... it's difficult to tell what you're looking for just based on that image. But basically $200 will get you a pretty decent compact, from most if not all of those companies; the prices will not vary that much.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back