RayboyUSMC No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 12, 2025 Messages 175 Reaction score 319 Location Fort Lauderdale, FL Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 21, 2025 #1 Don't know it the woodpecker is old or got some infection. First time I have seen this one. I use old bacon grease on bread and dip it in the seeds. They seem to like it. Attachments P1032548.webp 306.2 KB · Views: 38 P1032568.webp 725.5 KB · Views: 37 P1032571.webp 1 MB · Views: 33
Don't know it the woodpecker is old or got some infection. First time I have seen this one. I use old bacon grease on bread and dip it in the seeds. They seem to like it.
terri52 Administrator Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Sep 2, 2003 Messages 36,840 Reaction score 9,632 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 21, 2025 Admin 🛠️ #2 They're both enjoying your feeder! Your Red-belly looks like he's in the middle of molting, losing a lot of that bright head. You have a nice vantage point!
They're both enjoying your feeder! Your Red-belly looks like he's in the middle of molting, losing a lot of that bright head. You have a nice vantage point!